Before you are able to access the plan exchange process, you need to login. If you don't have an account, registration is free and your information will be keep confidential.
With easy login, you provide your registered email or user-id, and a short-use link will be emailed to you which you can use to login.
Please enter your username or email address:
Sending reset request...
Sending reset request...
Walk-Thru Guide and FAQ's
ePs provides two locations for uploading documents. Open File and Submittals. This table is intended to instruct users on the correct location to upload the plans.
|Project Type||Submittals (via Manage Files)||Open Files|
|Change of Appropriateness||Signed Completed Application, Sketches, Plats, Construction Documents|
|Change of Occupancy||Signed Completed Application, Other Documents|
|Land Disturbance||Construction Documents||Signed Completed Application|
|Preliminary Plat||Construction Documents||Signed Completed Application|
|Exemption Plat||Plat/Survey||Signed Completed Application|
|Final Plat||Plat/Survey, As-Builts||Signed Completed Application|
|Building- Commercial||Construction Documents, Signed Completed Application||Contractor and Subcontractor Affadavits, Contractor License, Drivers Licenses|
|Building - Residential||Construction Documents, Signed Completed Application||Contractor and Subcontractor Affadavits, Contractor License, Drivers Licenses|
|Signs||Signed and Completed Application, Sign Design, Site Plan, Owners Affadavit|
|Temporary Sign||Signed and Completed Application|
|Tree Removal||Signed and Completed Application (note: different for residential and commercial)|
|Trade Permits||Signed Completed Application|
|Commercial Filming and Photography|
|Rezoning||Plat/Survey, Concept Plan, Impact Analysis||Signed Application, Warranty Deed, Proof of Taxes Paid, Certificate Concerning Campaign Contributions, Warranty Deed, Other Information as Necessary|
|Special Use Permit||Plat/Survey, Concept Plan, Impact Analysis, Development of Regional Impact||Signed Application, Warranty Deed, Proof of Taxes Paid, Certificate Concerning Campaign Contributions, Warranty Deed, Other Information as Necessary|
|Comprehensive Plan Amendment||Signed Completed Application|
|ZBA Variance||Site Plan, Narrative Explaining the Request, Legal Description, Vicinity Map|
|Zoning Certification Letter||Signed Completed Application|
|Administrative Variance||Signed Completed Application|
|Telecommunication SUP||Plat/Survey, Concept Plan, Impact Analysis, Development of Regional Impact||Signed Application, Warranty Deed, Proof of Taxes Paid, Certificate Concerning Campaign Contributions, Warranty Deed, Other Information as Necessary|
- What is the difference between the Open Files and the Submittal tab? - The submittal tab should be reserved for documents that need to be reviewed by the jurisdiction. Construction Documents, applications, etc. would fall under this category. See Document Location Table above.
- I am not getting notification for my project. - Due to the nature of delivery of email, the notification may get blocked by an ISP or Spam Filters. To make sure the email address is registered, select My Account (top of the screen) then Register Email. You must confirm the subscription prior to receiving updates. It is always a good idea to check your project frequently for changes.
- I received comments but cannot resubmit my plans. - Comments are sent and displayed real-time. This means other departments may still need to complete their review. Until all departments have completed their review, the current submittal will remain locked. The City will release the project for the next submittal once all departments have completed their review and at that time, the New Submittal button will become available.
- Who do I contact for help? - You can reach us at email@example.com or by phone at 678-898-0610.
- How do I upload my files for review? - Files are required to be uploaded to either the Open Files tab or the Submittals tab. See Document Location Table in this help section for project type/uploading requirements. To upload to the Submittals tab, select the Submittals tab then select Manage Files (blue button) and then Upload. To upload to the Open Files, select the Open Files tab, the Add. (Note: Open Files have self contained "buckets", if there is a defined "bucket" select Add next to the bucket name.
- When I try to Log-In, I get "User is Disabled" message - This occurs when the user confirmation email exchange hasn't been completed. If you do not see the User Confirmation Email, check your junk or spam folders. If you do not see it there, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and the city or county with which you are trying to register.
- Where do I find the Land Lot and Section number for my property? - The information can be found using the Gwinnett county GIS website. A link for this site is located on Step 3 of the project creation work flow. GIS Workflow
|ePs Fee||Applicants Cost||Building Plans||Applicants Cost|
|Land Disturbance Permit||Residential|
|0 - 10 Acres||$125.00||New Construction||$50.00|
|10 - 25 Acres||$150.00||Addition/Alteration||$25.00|
|Greater than 25 Acres||$175.00||Other||$25.00|
|Minor Land Disturbance Permit||$25.00||Commercial New Construction|
|Final Plat||$100.00||0-1,00 0 SF||$50.00|
|Minor Subdivision Plat||$25.00||1,000 - 10,000 SF||$125.00|
|Preliminary Plat||$50.00||10,000 -25,000 SF||$150.00|
|As-Built||$50.00||Greater than 25,000 SF||$175.00|
|Tree Permit (Plan Review)||$12.50||Commercial Additions/Alterations|
|Swimming Pool||$25.00||0 - 2,000 SF||$50.00|
|Signs||$12.50||2,000 -10,000 SF||$75.00|
|Permit without Plan Review||$12.50||Greater than 10,000 SF||$100.00|
|Applications for Approval*||$12.50||Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, or Hood Plans||$25.00|
|*Rezoning, ZBA, Administrative Variance, Special Use Permit, Zoning Certification, Telecommunications SUPComprehensive Plan Amendment|